- How are your posters made?
- All of my posters are screen prints. Meaning they are printed using silk screen techniques. All are printed by hand, not by a machine. So these are in a sense, hand crafted products.
- When should I expect my posters?
- Please alow 2-4 weeks for shipping on domestic orders and 4-6 weeks on international orders. I am not a big corporation, just an artist who does all of this all with the help of a part time employee, so sometimes it may take a few days or so to get packages out to you. We ship orders out in the order they come in.
- Can I change my shipping address
- Due to confusion it causes and issues with Paypal we CAN NOT change the ship to address once the order has been made. if you need the shipping info changed you will have to cancel your order and resubmit the order. This means you are NOT guranteed to get the purchase if its sold out so please make sure the shipping address is correct before you submit the order.
- Does the poster look like the online image?
- For the most part, the poster will look exactly like the image you see on the screen. But, in some cases, the actual poster will be a lot brighter in person than the images will represent. There may also be small flaws in the ink coverage, this is inherent in the screen printing process when its done by hand…and in my opinion, gives the print character.
- Can you make posters or design a CD for my band or event?
- Of course, please feel free to contact me at status_serigraph AT hotmail.com. I love to work with new people and would love to hear any ideas that you may have. I can design promotional materials for events, merchandise such as t-shirts, CD packaging, posters, etc….you name it, and we’ll let you know if its possible.
- Can I cancel my order?
- No, sorry all orders are final. I will only consider refunds in the case of orders that arrive heavily damaged. Even in this case, most prints will be replaced with new ones.
- How long have you been doing this?
- STatus Serigraph has been creating designs and limited edition posters since 2005.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.
- How secure is this store?
This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.